Should choose to buy saucepans with a thickness of at least 3-5 layers, 0.6mm thick walls or more to help increase the efficiency of heat preservation, food is cooked evenly, does not lose much nutrition and save fuel.
Structure of the innermost stainless steel layer, in contact with food made of stainless steel (304 (October 18) standards specifically for food, stainless, optimal anti-fouling, safety for health.
2. Before using stainless steel pots and pans for the first time
Mix the mixture at the rate of one lemon or 20-30ml or rice vinegar with 0.5 liter of water. Later simmer for 2-5 minutes, turn off the heat, cool and rinse. Depends on the product volume to make the right ratio.
3. During use
- Do not use the cooking pan / pan when there is only oil or no food at high temperature for a long time. Because of the high temperature that makes the pot yellow, with stainless steel pans covered with non-stick substances, it is easy to peel off.
- Do not add spices when the food has cooled to the pot / pan. Salt, seasoning powder will not dissolve completely will be deposited to the bottom of the pot causing corrosion.
- Do not use stainless steel pots / pans, non-stick covered pans to store and preserve food for more than 5 hours.
- Do not use stainless steel pot in the microwave oven to prevent the microwave oven from being exposed, leaking electricity causing unsafety.
- For a multi-layer pan / pan with good heat retention, when cooking, there is no need to make a big fire when the food has boiled.
- Do not pour cold water into the pot / pan while it is still hot to avoid the pan / pan being subjected to heat shock, which makes the pot easily damaged and difficult to wash.
4. When finished use
- Use dishwashing liquid to wash inside and out, especially in areas with studs, welds.
- If food is burnt, stick to the bottom of the pot, then add water and boil.
- Do not use metal scouring tools, sharp to scratch and lose the shine of stainless steel
- For yellow stains, just use a soft cloth soaked in lemon or vinegar, clean the burnt area in a circle, the pot will be shiny as new.
- For yellow stains or burning marks, use a cleaning fluid to clean.
- For the pot, body or pot with silicon, it is necessary to wash immediately after use and let cool.